All are welcome to attend the #FishermansClub, which is an initiative sponsored by the Diocese of Syracuse to help college-age men discover God’s will for their lives. The #FishermansClub aims to build fraternity among young adult Catholic men as well as provide these men with the tools for mature discernment of their calling in life.
• The meetings begin with prayer at 7:00pm in the Shanahan Chapel at LeMoyne College incorporating adoration of the Blessed Sacrament, Vespers, a talk on discernment, a time for silent reflection and personal prayer, as well as solemn benediction.
• After prayer, the group will move to the Campus Ministry Room in the Panasci Family Chapel for a time of fellowship and witness where food and drink will be provided.
The meeting dates for 2016-2017 are as follows:
- Fall – Mondays – Sept 19; Oct 3; Oct 24; Nov 14; Dec 5.
- Discernment Retreat at Christ the King Retreat House (Syr) – Tuesday, January 3rd through Thursday, January 5th
- Spring – Mondays – Jan 30; Feb 13; Feb 27; Mar 20;